Monday 16 September 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Evening all, I hope you had a lovely weekend, mine consisted of last minute
drinks in London with friends, missing the last train and a very expensive taxi ride home. I will grow up one day Mum I promise....

Recently I purchased Urban Decay Naked Palette and I want to discuss. Now most of you know how good this product is, no big news here...
'Urban Decay Naked palette is great, da bomb, totes amaze' (insert generic description for good here) but to me big news it is.... 

Now I have seen the You-Tube videos, read the blogs and I must admit have been sucked in with the hype -yes I'm easily led - Saturday night being a prime example, now admittedly it has took me a few Months to commit to purchasing - £36 for eyeshadow??!! because for me, it's never been about eye shadow - foundation yes, concealer yes, blush oh yes but eye shadow? that looks a nice colour and it's cheap - I'll get that! 

Oh how my opinion  has changed. I didn't know eye shadow could be this good and yes granted it isn't going to cure aids, but do you know what - it makes my eyes pretty, stays on all day and has the texture of fairy dust -so there. (if I could stick out my tongue here I would). I also only have little eyes so it should last me a while....but on a serious note I will use every colour, which is unusual for an eye shadow pallet - there is not a hint of lilac in sight here. You can create day time and evening looks easily. Included is the Primer Potion and the Good Karma Shadow brush, to me the brush is a bit stiff to use but I will probably use it for highlighting under the brow. The palette consists of 12 neutral shades (by no means does neutral equate to boring) which are highly pigmented and they blend really well. My favorite at the moment being  Half baked blended with Smog. The packaging is dressing table friendly and as sophisticated as the shadows inside.
 Urban Decay I salute you 

Is there any other hyped up products that are actually worth the hype given? let me know, I shouldn't spend any more really but it can be our secret....!


Xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment